ASAP2Demo feature licensing
The ASAP2Demo application uses the ASAP2Library and may be used as a test environment for your own ASAP2 data and ECUs.
The following is under development and will be released soon!
ASAP2Demo offers to license additional features, too.
- Every license is bound to a single physical computer hardware.
- A license may not be registered on a virtual machine.
- A license is valid for any user on this computer hardware and doesn't need additional hardware or an internet connection.
- A license remains valid throughout any future updates of ASAP2Demo.
- Licensed features can be extended at any time, but may not reduced.
- Features to be licensed could be requested by email (from within ASAP2Demo), the license itself is delivered by email.
- Licensed features are usually independent of each other.
|Modify Axis values||Allows to modify axis value of A2L MAPs/CURVEs.
One or more axis values of a single A2L curve or map could be modified together with graphical support.
|Record unlimited MDF files||Enables the unlimited recording of CCP, XCP measurement data into an MDF file.
This feature is also available in the free ASAP demo with a 30-second limitation.
|Synchronize an A2L from an ELF file||This feature is available through the user interface or the command line. From the command line this ASAP2Demo feature can be integrated into a batch process. The command line options can be printed typingASAP2Demo -? in a console window.|
Requesting a feature license
- Start ASAP2Demo on the machine you want to request a license
- Follow the 'Request' link on the main page or open the application options (F8)
- Select 'Licensing' from the tree view
- Select the features you want to license
- Type in your email address
- Send the license using one of the license request options.
If the target machine doesn't have internet access, store the license request into a file (using Option 3) and forward from any other machine to firstname.lastname@example.org.