ASAP2Demo feature licensing
The ASAP2Demo application uses the ASAP2Library and may be used as a test environment for your own ASAP2 data and ECUs.
ASAP2Demo offers to license additional features, too.
- Every license is bound to a single physical computer hardware.
- A license may not be registered on a virtual machine.
- A license is valid for any user on this computer hardware and doesn't need additional hardware or an internet connection.
- A license remains valid throughout any future updates of ASAP2Demo.
- Licensed features can be extended at any time, but may not reduced.
- Features to be licensed could be requested by email (from within ASAP2Demo), the license itself is delivered by email.
- Licensed features are usually independent of each other.
- The automatic about box after 30 days doesn't occur any more if at least one feature is licensed.
|Create and Edit A2L nodes||
- Allows to create or edit A2L Functions/Groups/Measurements/Characteristics/MemorySegments using a dedicated UI.
|Modify Axis values||
Allows to modify axis value of A2L MAPs/CURVEs.
|Record MDF files||Enables the unlimited recording of CCP, XCP measurement data into an MDF file.
- This feature is also available in the free ASAP2Demo using a 10-second limitation.
|BLF file support||- Allows to record CAN frames to a BLF file
- Allows to replay recorded BLF files using the CAN Simulator.
|Synchronize an A2L from an ELF file||Used to synchronize A2L addresses from Symbols read from an ELF/DWARF file.
- The feature is available through the user interface or as a command line interface.
- The feature could be easily integrated into a batch process using the commandline interface.
- Command line options can be printed by typing ASAP2Demo -? in a console window.
- See this video for a demonstration.
Requesting a feature license
- Start ASAP2Demo on the machine you want to get a license for
- Follow the 'Request' link on the main page or open the application options (F8)
- Select 'Licensing' from the tree view
- Select the features you want to license
- Type in your email address
- Send the license using one of the license request options.
If the target machine doesn't have internet access, store the license request into a file (using Option 3) and forward from any other device to firstname.lastname@example.org.