- The Codeproject Free source code and tutorials for windows developers
- The Code Guru Source codes for working with .NET data I/O
- GitHub Home to the world's largest community of developers and their projects...
- Mono is a software platform designed to allow developers to easily create cross platform applications
- SharpDevelop The Open Source Development Environment for .NET
- MonoDevelop MonoDevelop is an IDE primarily designed for C# and other .NET languages
- XAMARIN Build native apps for multiple platforms on a shared C# codebase. Use the same IDE, language, and APIs everywhere.
- OpenGL The Industry's Foundation for High Performance Graphics
- OpenTK The Open Toolkit is an advanced, low-level C# library that wraps OpenGL, OpenCL and OpenAL.
- SharpGL SharpGL is a C# library that allows you to use OpenGL in your .NET Framework based application with ease!
- Logging Services Application logging/tracing for mostly any programming language or application type.
- WiX Toolset The most powerful set of tools available to create your Windows installation experience...
Source code Dokumentation
- Doxygen - Generate documentation from source code
- NUnit is a unit-testing framework for all .NET languages. Initially ported from JUnit, the current production release, version 3, has been completely rewritten with many new features and support for a wide range of .NET platforms.